|Why Bloggers Fail|
Best Reasons Why Most Newbie Bloggers Fail:
You have to agree with my point that for the past 2 years, blogs have been flooded.
Starting a new blog is a breeze these days and most teens say a lot of blogs a day.
Starting up is very easy, but taking it to a new level is a very difficult job. Most newbies begin daily blogs to earn money online without having great ideas and plans in their minds.
Platforms like WordPress, Blogger, Joomla, TypePad, Tumblr have made it so easy to start a blog on any niche. I think the only reason behind the number of blogs growing day by day is because it is within reach of the common man now.
Here I will discuss a few basic points Best Reasons Why Most Newbie Bloggers Fail. What are the things that force them to make that decision and what are the factors?
Best Reasons Why Most Newbie Bloggers Fail| Why Bloggers Fail
Lack of knowledge
If you plan to start blogging then the first thing to do is market research. Most bloggers begin their blogging career without any real market knowledge and then they end up doing nothing. They did not even know what their interests were.
So little knowledge is a great disaster.
Always do some research before you start blogging that will be long lasting for your success.
Find yourself an interest and start a blog around it.
Lack of time
Each Blogger has the same interesting story.
When will you ask a blogger who has failed why he left blogs?
You're going to get almost the same answer.
And the answer is - I have not had enough time to work for my blog.
We start blogging with a lot of passion and enthusiasm and then leave it because of lack of time.
Manage your time in a way that you can spare at least 1-2 hours in a day for blogs.
The formula of success is - never ever leave.
Most bloggers are too tired in the first 1 a month that they finally come to the point that I will not keep blogging.
Quitting is easy compared to continuing your journey. So they always choose an easy path.
In a recent study, it was found that most beginners quit their blogging career in the first 90 days.
Lack of writing skills
Blogging is learning things and throwing it in your own words. The only thing we do in blogs is to write articles every day, but never pay attention to our writing skills. Thus, the lack of writing skills is one of the big obstacles.
When I started blogging, I was not a good writer (even today I am not), but I kept learning and now I make fewer mistakes with regard to these Days.
So this is one of the reasons why people stop blogging, because they think it is only the writers' game and the only people who can get success in the online world are writers.
You do not have an appropriate plan
Why do all large companies have team leaders, project leaders, project leaders in their big projects?
The reason behind this is that they have an important action plan in mind and they follow their steps according to that plan only.
Why do not we make plans in blogs?
Beginners do not know the plans and how to perform them with proper management of time and resources.
Lack of promotion
Promotion is the continuous process until the date you get good faithful readers. Newbie bloggers do not know what are the best ways to promote the blog.
Finding the best promotional way for any niche is a tough job. Thus, newbie bloggers still fail to find these ways to promote their blogs, and then end up stopping blogging.
Lack of persistence and consistency
Every great task in life need persistence and consistency because they are the prime factors. Doing things constantly is called consistency and doing the same things again is called persistence.
I have seen that in the early days of blogging people continue to write full of enthusiasm and atleast 5 articles a week (I did it :)). Soon they feel they do not get enough traffic and earn for their blog and then think about quitting smoking.
They do not make money
This is the main reason why people stop blogging after a while. They start blogging thinking they will do it
They do not make money
This is the main reason why people stop blogging after a while. They start blogging thinking they are going to make huge money with this.
Making money in the online world is really the only motivation for continuing the blogging journey.
When they do not make money for the first 3-4 months, then they think to stop blogging.
Some reasons why bloggers fail
1.Lack of Passion: Lack of passion is one of the main reasons why most bloggers fail online, they do not have the passion for blogging, and they just started blogging because they saw one Blogger "popular" make six-digit blogging. They did go into blogs because of the money. Passion is a key element for successful blogs so you need to make sure that you blog about your passion. Your passion should not be too mad; I mean not what others do not like. If you blog about what no other person likes then there is no how you can get people to your blog. You must seek out what is closest to your passion and develop a strong affection towards it, in this form it will soon become a part of you. It is also very important to blog about your passion so that you will not leave blogging soon.
2. Lack of creativity: As bloggers, we must be able to be creative and find new ideas on our own. Great and successful bloggers do not just follow the standard, they all have their own ideas, they are creative in one form or another which is what leads to their success. Many bloggers try to build traffic on their blog using only strategies like blog commenting, social bookmarking e.tc. Not that all these things no longer work, they work pretty effectively, but are already saturated in order to succeed more easily, you have to find something different.
3. Greed to Win: Many new bloggers do not start blogging with the intention of winning which is why they quit after not earning enough in a short amount of time. Your main intention for blogs should not simply be to earn or earn money from your blog but rather to have an impact on life, establish yourself as an authority and other valuable things. You should not just expect to eat without working; Your blog is not just a platform for you to eat while being lazy. Get rid of this old mentality: "make money do nothing". I do not think it is possible to make money do nothing, try to give value, build your trust, gain credibility for yourself and you will reap the rewards.
4. Lack of focus: so many bloggers do not realize the importance of having goals. A goal is a plan of what you hope to achieve in a specific period of time. You can have 1000 unique daily visitors, but when? You must have a schedule for the goal and you should try as much as possible not to limit yourself to your goal. You must also realize that faith without work is nothing like setting your goals; Try to work to achieve your goal.
5. Lack of Personality: You should not fail to realize the importance of personality in your blog; Try to be as personal as possible. Blogs are not a means of fraud, blogs are used to build your credibility and establish yourself. If you think you can just set up a blog with the intention of defrauding people, then you are wrong. Use your real name, add a photo of yourself, do not use another style of writing people. Be yourself and yourself. It is also very important to have a page about what will tell your readers more about you. "You can not be me and I can not be you, Try to be yourself."
6. Ignore SEO: Oh! You want to build this great empire? But you have forgotten that it is only small drops of rain that fill the bucket. You hate Google, you hate Yahoo and you hate all those search engines, you just do not like them. You are human, so why should you work for robots. You do not deceive me, but deceive you only. Try to learn SEO and use it to your advantage, you will love yourself for it. Another great secret is that search engine traffic is one of the best type of traffic you can have because those who come by the search engines are very desperate for information and are willing to stay if you Give what they want.
7. Lack of concentration: Many bloggers fail to focus on a blog, they move on to another without having success with the first one. Stop building "hundreds" of blogs, focus on one. If you have established your first blog, you can then move on to another. It takes a lot to build a successful blog and focus your attention on too many blogs at once
In the end, I would like to say, if you are faced with any of the problems listed above, then this is the time to refine them. Start doing some activities to take your blog to a very important level, soon you will start to reap the rewards.
Do not feel like stopping blogging and giving your best on your blog.